Last week we created our camp mascots here is a picture of them:
Here's some examples:
Things we are excited about:
- Air rifles because we have never done it. Josh and Dillon
- Burma trail because some people will be scared. Darian and Jack M, Troy, Grason and Ryan.
- Archery so we can see what it is like using an arrow. Matthew H.
- Kayaking because I like it! Jack
- Water slide because it is BIG! Matthew P and Nic
- Mountain biking because it has varied terrain. Maddi, Alex and Tyla
- low ropes because it sounds fun. Kane.
- Rolling tyres down the hill because it sounds fun. Olivia and Molly.
Things we are nervous about:
- Low ropes because we don't want to fall off. Josh and Dillon.
- Air rifles because we might shoot someone. Lydia, Milly and Darian.
- Bunk room groups because of the snoring. Olivia and Molly.
- Burma trail because the way Miss Taylor described it, it sounds scary. Alex, Maddi and Tyla.
- Water slide, because we don't want to fall off it, Matthew P, Jack M and Nic.
- Kayaking because we don't know how deep the water is. Mao and Jasmine.
- Mountain biking because everyone might race and we could fall off. Jack J and Jesse.
- Camp concert because we are scared to speak in front of everyone. Kane and Matthew H.
Things we want to find out while on camp:
- Will we abseil down for abseiling? Jack J
- What is the burma trail and how scary will it be? Olivia and Molly.
- What is frisbee golf? Dillon, Kane, Maddi, Alex, Tyla, Mao, Jack M and Darian.
- What do we shoot in air rifles? Grason, Troy and Ryan.