so if you want to try making this cup cake read the recipie below. good luck!!!
*125 grams butter
*1 cup chelsea white sugar ( can be brown sugar)
*1 1/4 cup self rasing flour
*1/2 CUP MILK!!!!
* one teaspoon vannila essence
* pinch of salt
- preheat oven to180 degree. grease and flour a 12x1/2 cup capacity cupcake tin
- place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat for 10 minutes or until smooth
- divide mixture between prepared cake tin and bake for 10-12 mins or until cake springs back to the touch
- remove and transfer on a wire rack to cool it down
- put it down on a plate....
- and ENJOY